Soya Lecithin is an output post-extraction of soybean oil and is used as a natural emulsifying or stabilizing agent in several food applications.
These phospholipids are present in liquid lecithin:
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC, 14–16%)
- Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE,10–15%)
- Phosphatidylinositol (PI, 10–15%)
- Phosphatidic acid (PA, 5–12%)
Soya Lecithin is a clear viscous, free flowing liquid with its characteristic taste and odor.
- Food Grade 2. Feed Grade 3. Cosmetics Grade
- Confectionary products like biscuits, chocolates, cookies etc.
- Non Dairy Creams
- Ice Creams
- Chewing Gums
- Cosmetics Industry
- Phosphatides (As Acetone Insoluble) 62 (min)
- Moisture (%) 1 (max)
- Acid Value (mqKOH/g) 30 (max)
- Peroxide Value (meq/kg) 5 (max)
- Hexane Insoluble (%) 0.3 (max)
- Heavy Metals (Lead & Arsenic) 5ppm (max)
Available in 200 kg / 1Ton IBC / Flexi Bag / ISO Tank
18 months from the date of manufacturing when stored in unopened original packing at less than 25°C.